Thursday 17 August 2017

More PBI in 28mm and a bit of Dracula's America

In my last post I hadn't quite finished my PBI terrain. I have now marked up all the squares in an unobtrusive manner but, when you get your eye in, you can see it. I hope the following pictures will give you some idea of what I mean.




The next set of pictures shows the table laid out and a few posed shots.






I still have more terrain to add, in the shape of  more buildings and some drop in terrain features such as corn field, marshes. At some point I am going to create a full river and some small hills.

On the gaming front, we had a game of Lion Rampant the week before last. The less said about that the better - got absolutely spanked! My goblin army failed every courage test and melted away.

The Colonel surveys the scene
Last Monday, Adrian introduced me to Dracula's America, which is a good fun game. It's cowboys and indians plus things that go bump in the night. Here are a few pictures of the game:


The Sons of the South form a firing line
The Sons of the South execute their cunning plan - grab the loot first

The Bounty Hunters mill about
The Bounty Hunters get involved in a bloody fight in the farm house

Nasty things lurking in the cornfield




The playing cards you can see are part of the activation system and tend to create a game within a game. All good fun. Definitely going to give this a go again.


No comments:

Post a Comment